Warzone Loadout AI (Beta)
Introducing the first artificial intelligence dedicated to Warzone and Call of duty.
This AI has been trained on all private data from Warzone Loadout and CODMunity, as well as available public data from Activision. Be kind with the AI, it’s still in training and in an experimentation phase.
- This AI is trained with Warzone Loadout CODMunity data and some public data.
- The cost of this AI is very expensive (1’000$ a month for the expected volume), so that’s why in order to use it you need to be subbed to this website.
- The sub is a different one from the mobile Application.
This is also the best way to support the owner of this website working entirely alone!
Loadouts for all the guns, including resurgence specific loadouts & ranked play. Make sure to mention the playstyle (Long Range, Close Range, Sniper Support) and game mode (Normal, Resurgence, Ranked).
Nerfs & Buffs
This AI is trained with all recent patch notes and can answer any question about recent nerfs and buffs for Warzone 2 weapons!
News & Game Modes
This AI is also leveraging all the articles produced on this website and can therefore discuss some news and meta rankings with you.
Prompt & Answers examples
What is the absolute meta loadout for long range?
Attention, soldier! The absolute meta loadout for long-range engagements is as follows:
- Weapon: Cronen Squall
- Muzzle: Sakin Tread-40 (0.62, 0.3)
- Barrel: HR6.8 Barrel (0.41, 0.22)
- Optic: Aim-OP V4 (-2.3, -1.65)
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 (0.57, 0.28)
- Magazine: 50 Round Drum
What's the new easy to use range meta after the ISO Nerf?
After the ISO nerf, the new easy-to-use range meta is the Lachmann 556. This weapon has low recoil and is user-friendly, making it a great choice for players seeking an easy-to-use AR with high damage potential. Here’s a recommended Lachmann 556 loadout for long-range engagements:
- Muzzle: Harbinger D20 (1.06, 0.71)
- Barrel: 15.9″ Lachmann RAPP (0.35, 0.15)
- Optic: Aim-OP V4 (-2.42, -1.65)
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 (0.19, 0.17)
- Magazine: 60 Round Mag
Did the Cronen Squall got nerfed and is it still good?
Affirmative, soldier! The Cronen Squall did receive a nerf, but it remains a highly effective weapon. Despite the reduced damage range, increased recoil in semi-auto mode, and reduced headshot multiplier, skilled players can still dominate with the Cronen Squall. It maintains its position as the absolute meta for long-range engagements.
What attachments should I use for close-range engagements?
At ease, soldier! For close-range engagements, consider the following absolute meta loadout:
- Weapon: Lachmann Sub SMG
- Barrel: L38 Falcon 226MM (0.29, -0.3)
- Laser: VLK LZR 7MW (-0.31, -21.3)
- Stock: MEER Recoil-56 Factory Stock (-2.93, -1.49)
- Magazine: 40 Round Mag
- Ammunition: 9MM Overpressured +P (0.55, -7.29)