Unlocking new weapons in Warzone and Modern Warfare II (MWII) is always exciting. The Lachmann Shroud SMG is the latest addition to the arsenal and a game-changer. This article will guide you through the steps to unlock this powerful SMG and recommend loadouts to make the process easier.
Complete Sector E0 Challenges
The first step to unlocking the Lachmann Shroud SMG is to complete all Sector E0 challenges. These challenges are:
- Get 15 Operator Headshot Kills with Pistols: Completing this challenge will unlock the 9mm Daemon SMG.
- Get 15 Operator Kills with Melee Weapon: This will unlock the Pickaxe.
- Two other challenges for 2XP: These are yet to be revealed.
Get 30 Operator Hipfire Kills with SMGs
Once you’ve completed the Sector E0 challenges, the next step is to get 30 Operator Hipfire Kills using SMGs. This will finally unlock the Lachmann Shroud SMG for you.
Recommended Loadouts for These Challenges
FTAC Siege Loadout for multiplayer
- Barrel: RN5-XV 9MM (+0.38 ; +0.22)
- Laser: FJX DIOD-70 (-0.25 ; -25.61)
- Optic: Cronen Mini Pro (-3.0 ; -2.25)
- Stock: Heist-LW (-2.84 ; –1.86)
- Magazine: 72 Round Drum
Vaznev-9k hip fire Loadout
- Muzzle: XTEN RR-40 (+1.40 ; +1.00)
- Laser: FTAC Grimline Laser (+0.48 ; +51.00)
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip (+0.80 ; +0.40)
- Stock: VLK Stockless
- Magazine: 45 Round Mag
Warzone Loadout CODMunity App
If you’re looking for the best loadouts for any Warzone mode, the Warzone Loadout CODMunity app is your go-to resource. With over a million downloads, this app offers not only the best setups but also rankings, the top 250 in Ranked Play, a unique camo tracker, and much more.
Unlocking the Lachmann Shroud SMG in Warzone and MWII is a rewarding experience. By completing the Sector E0 challenges and getting 30 Operator Hipfire Kills with SMGs, you’ll add this powerful weapon to your arsenal. The recommended loadouts, FTAC Siege and Vaznev-9k, will help you breeze through these challenges.