The highly-anticipated launch of Modern Warfare 3 (MWIII) on November 10th is set to revolutionize the gaming battlefield with an extensive array of weapons at the player’s disposal. At launch, enthusiasts will have the opportunity to explore and master a total of 37 new MW3 weapons, supplemented by 6 innovative aftermarket attachments. Veterans of the series will also find familiar firepower with 77 weapons from MW2 making a comeback in this new iteration. The game developers have simplified the loadout process, eliminating the Weapon Tuning feature and the accompanying arrows under our loadouts. This means a more streamlined way to gear up and get into the action. Moreover, detailed stats are now available, paving the way for players to build incredible features and customizations—details on these will be unveiled soon, so stay tuned.
- MCW: A versatile and lightweight assault rifle with superior recoil control, chambered in 5.56.
- SVA 545: Capable of firing the first two rounds almost simultaneously, it requires a skilled hand to unleash its lethal potential.
- MTZ-556: Close-quarters combat becomes a breeze with this high fire rate 5.56 assault rifle.
- Holger 556: With 5.56 rounds, this assault rifle is a go-to for range and reliability.
- DG-58: A bullpup assault rifle with excellent recoil control and a three-round burst capability, perfect for mid- to long-range dominance.
- FR 5.56: A three-round burst bullpup assault rifle that can be deadly in intermittent ranges with well-placed shots.
- MTZ-762: This full-auto battle rifle is designed to deliver 7.62 rounds downrange with high velocity.
- Bas-B: A powerful and controllable battle rifle chambered in 6.8 Wrath for consistent all-around performance.
- Sidewinder: Adaptable and powerful, delivering high damage at close to mid-range with .450 rounds.
Light Machine Guns (LMGs)
- Pulemyot 762: A belt-fed heavy machine gun that excels at long-range suppression with 7.62 rounds.
- Holger 26: Modifiable to suit various combat scenarios, this 5.56 LMG is a jack-of-all-trades.
- DG-58 LSW: A squad weapon that lays down suppressive 5.8x42mm fire while remaining light on its feet.
- Bruen Mk9: Support your team with this air-cooled, fully automatic LMG, boasting a high rate of fire with 5.56 rounds.
- TAQ Eradicator: Begins with a blazing rate of fire that slows for increased accuracy, thanks to a unique firing mechanism.
- MTZ Interceptor: A semi-automatic marksman rifle that makes controlling mid to long distances easy with 7.62 rounds.
- MCW 6.8: A modular marksman rifle chambered in 6.8, known for its damage and reliability.
- KVD Enforcer: Lightweight and chambered in 7.62, this rifle allows for rapid follow-up shots with great recoil control.
- Renetti: A burst-fire pistol that can unleash a rapid rate of fire in the hands of a skilled operator.
- COR-45: A .45 Auto ballistic pistol that balances handling and recoil control for a smooth experience.
- TYR: A heavy-hitting revolver that leaves no survivors with its powerful 12.7x55mm rounds.
- WSP Stinger: A room-clearing pistol with a high rate of fire for close combat scenarios.
- Riveter: An automatic shotgun built on an AR receiver, offering exceptional room-clearing capabilities.
- Lockwood 680: A versatile 12-gauge pump shotgun that can be adapted for various combat situations.
- Haymaker: A mag-fed combat shotgun that excels in close-quarters engagements.
Submachine Guns (SMGs)
- Rival-9: Built for speed and agility, this SMG is perfect for quick room-clearing operations.
- Striker: Offers reliability and control in .45 Auto, ideal for close to mid-range combat.
- WSP Swarm: Overwhelms targets with its rapid fire rate, making it a prime choice for close combat.
- AMR9: A fully automatic 9mm SMG that shreds through opponents at close to mid-range.
- WSP-9: Balances a slower rate of fire with high damage and mobility for a fully automatic SMG.
- Longbow: A sniper rifle that allows for quick follow-up shots with exceptional recoil control and magazine capacity.
- KV Inhibitor: Chambered in .300 Magnum, it delivers punishing rounds at a slower rate of fire for deliberate targeting.
As we gear up for the launch, it’s clear that Modern Warfare 3 promises to be a game-changer. The diversity of the arsenal available means there’s something for every playstyle, and the removal of Weapon Tuning ensures that the focus stays on strategy and skill, not just gear. Whether you’re a sharpshooter or a front-line brawler, this latest installment is poised to deliver an unparalleled combat experience.
Modern Warfare 3: Aftermarket Parts Overview
Modern Warfare 3 elevates weapon customization with its Aftermarket Parts, available at launch with unique unlock challenges. These parts not only enhance weapon performance but also introduce a visual distinction to your arsenal. Here’s a concise list of the initial Aftermarket Parts, each with a brief description:
- JAK Raven (MCW): A barrel extension that increases muzzle velocity for the MCW, unlocked by achieving long-range precision kills.
- JAK Heretic Carbine (MTZ-762): A conversion kit that enhances the MTZ-762’s close-quarters combat capabilities, unlocked through hip-fire kills.
- Broodmother .45 (WSP-9): Upgrades the WSP-9 with .45 caliber power, requiring close-combat challenge completions for unlocking.
- JAK Annihilator Bullpup (Pulemyot 762): Converts the Pulemyot 762 into a compact LMG, with a challenge focused on suppressive fire kills.
- XRK IP-V2 Conversion Barrel (COR-45): Extends range and adds stealth with an integrated suppressor for the COR-45, unlocked via stealth kill challenges.
- JAK Ferocity Carbine (Renetti): Transforms the Renetti into a carbine-style weapon, requiring pistol duel victories to unlock.
Weapons need to be at maximum level to equip these parts. More Aftermarket Parts will become available with each Season’s Weekly Challenges, ensuring that the game’s combat stays fresh and engaging.
MWII Weapons Integration into MWIII
Modern Warfare III maintains the legacy of its predecessor by allowing players to use all Modern Warfare II weapons.
- .50 GS
- 556 Icarus
- X13 Auto
- FTAC Siege
- GS Magna
- 9mm Daemon
Submachine Guns (SMGs)
- Fennec 45
- FSS Hurricane
- Lachmann Sub
- PDSW 528
- VEL 46
- ISO 45
- Lachmann Shroud
- ISO 9mm
- ISO Hemlock
- Kastov 545
- Kastov 762
- STB 556
- TR-76 Geist
- FR Avancer
- Tempus Razorback
Light Machine Guns (LMGs)
- 556 Icarus
- HCR 56
- RAAL MG
- Rapp H
- Sakin MG38
- Bryson 800
- Bryson 890
- Expedite 12
- KV Broadside
- Lockwood 300
- MX Guardian
- Lockwood MK2
- SA-B 50
- SP-R 208
- SP-X 80
- Tempus Torrent
- FTAC Recon
- Cronen Squall
- LA-B 330
- Signal 50
- Victus XMR
- FJX Imperium
- Carrack .300
- Combat Knife
- Dual Kodachis
- Riot Shield
- Dual Kamas
As the countdown to November 10th ticks away, the excitement for Modern Warfare 3 could not be higher. With a total of 37 new weapons and 6 aftermarket attachments available at launch, the game promises a groundbreaking combat experience tailored to each player’s unique style. The developers have gone above and beyond to enhance the gameplay, removing the Weapon Tuning feature for a more straightforward approach to action, while providing detailed statistics for those who thrive on customization.
The initial arsenal ranges from versatile assault rifles like the MCW and MTZ-556 to specialized battle rifles such as the MTZ-762 and Sidewinder. Light Machine Guns like the Pulemyot 762 and TAQ Eradicator cater to those who prefer laying down suppressive fire, while marksman rifles like the MTZ Interceptor and MCW 6.8 will delight those with an eye for precision. Handguns have not been overlooked, with the Renetti and COR-45 providing reliable sidearm options.
The addition of aftermarket parts, starting with the JAK Raven and extending to the JAK Ferocity Carbine, offers players the chance to personalize their weapons further, ensuring that each firefight feels distinctively their own.
Furthermore, the integration of Modern Warfare II weapons brings a sense of familiarity and nostalgia, while opening up countless tactical possibilities. The seamless blend of new and returning gear means that every combatant, whether a sniper perched in the shadows or a front-liner storming the breach, will find their perfect armament.
In conclusion, “Modern Warfare 3” is not just another sequel; it’s a testament to the series’ evolution—a fusion of innovation and homage that will undoubtedly redefine the boundaries of virtual combat. The battlefield awaits. Will you answer the call?